Skip to main content

Student Registration

 New Student Registration Information

What is needed?

The legal guardian must be present with the following documents:
1) Original state certified birth certificate
2) Child’s social security card
3) Child’s immunization record
4) Custody papers, if applicable

5) Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must show a physical address, not a post office box number.

  •  (If electric bill is in name other than legal guardian, then a Vermilion Parish School Board Affidavit verifying student residence must be completed. Affidavit forms are available in school office.)Current electric bill is required, in legal guardian’s name

  • Water or gas bill

  • Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation providing ownership

  • Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form

  • Placement by OCS

6) Proof of income (for Pre-K only) – Must provide one of the following:

  • 2 most recent pay stubs for each employed household member, OR

  • Current W-2 forms ncome records, OR

  • Federal income tax return form 1040

7) IEP, if applicable